MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bah, these things are comon aint they?! Gf says she saw one on Saturday in the village.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
christ can you imagine how many threads would be in here if we put every Mk3 and Mk2 200 we saw in here?

not that common in comparison :dddc: :lol:

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol they are to my missus!

She saw that one in Flash, one in Stoke bout 2 hours later, although for the distance involved it coulda been the same one, and she saw another bout a month ago elsewhere.

Ive only ever seen one, and that was before i really had an interest in them so didnt really pay that much attention! :rotflmao: Plus it was in referance to the other thread bout a BRM ;) :dddc:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
one in Stoke bout 2 hours later, although for the distance involved it coulda been the same one, and she saw another bout a month ago elsewhere.

Hey 'matt' I saw one sat night in my village 'Madeley' (ie bout 6 miles from stoke ) , i think it passes through most nights, I think they're gorgeus , think it was a blonde lady driving it.

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no1knows said:
Hey 'matt' I saw one sat night in my village 'Madeley' (ie bout 6 miles from stoke ) , i think it passes through most nights, I think they're gorgeus , think it was a blonde lady driving it.
Yeah i know where you mean. Blonde lady? Bonus! (If she's youngish and fit?!) :)

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not 4 the car, i just wouldnt get insured at the mo. In a year or so's time, will have 1 y ncb + i will be 22. I so want it though! :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Fair enough. I got it when I was 23 & 5yrs NCD. Insurance with protected NCD was £900 then. 3 yrs later its down to £650.

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
john_w said:
Mine is currently looking for a new, loving home if you need to cure the jealousy! ;)
I promised myself next car must have air con...
And i wouldnt do a private sale...not that im saying you would screw me over...a garage is far more likely to do that...!

Best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
air conditionin, ??? I was told thats a bit .... hmm annoying,

someone told me thnk it was 2year ago they went traveling across Europe in a 53 reg car BRAN new at the time, can't member what make think might have been VW. Anyway the husband was being all showy with the AIR CON , & insisted no windows open till we get there , air con all the way, anyway by the time they got there they all had sore throats HAHA, lol dont think the air was circulating, although with the rover controls you got a seperate vent for air circulation mby you dont in VW s ??? Ah well are they all like this ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts