MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was it you? It had a ZR hoop spoiler on, sprayed the same colour as the mouth. Looked good imho. It was on Ray Street about 3pm today.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Sounds like matts old BRM. He used to run www.roverBRM.co.uk & MSRE who sold performance parts for the BRM 200 mgf ETC, aswell as having a stock of various BRM specific parts. If it is the same one it also has a lightly modified engine. (Gas flowed head etc) I wasn't a fan of the orange rear spoiler personally though.

·
Registered
947 Posts
No, sorry Matt,
He had a pic on the web site (when it used to be!) & he had a few more up when he was selling it. But I never thought to take a copy of them! :doh:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The spoiler was orange, it looked good.
Made me jealous though. I want a BRM, although the insurance would bankrupt me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I keep seeing that one driving between Heanor and Ripley quite regularly. Very nice looking car. Saw it parked up outside a house in Heanor yesterday, could well be where it resides.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Brm

Sound like Matt's car if the ZR spoiler is orange like the grille. I've been in that and it is seriously quick, was 180bhp or so I believe? Well nice car

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Yeah, that was 180hp.

If I could have bought that car when he sold it, I most certainly would!
Can't say I'd have kept the spoiler though, that was a matter of opinion I think.. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts