MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if anyone can help but here goes. I have recently bought a Rover 200 BRM. I love the car but there is one minor irritation. The Clock/Radio display is not working which means that I can't enter the security code to activate the radio. The bulb in the unit was changed just in case this was the problem but this was no help. I did buy a display from a breaker on ebay for £8 including postage but this turned out to be the clock unit only so if anyone is interested in that just let me know. If anyone out there knows where I can get a clock/radio display from or just happens to have one laying about just let me know.
[/COLOR]
Here is a picture of the back of the little devil.

Thanks

Stuie

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
So you are saying the 8 pin clock is what you need, yes ...?

Look on ebay but be prepared to pay £30 lynnbones sold me one and its brill!!! It turned out my old clock wasnt duff so I do have a spare ...

Out of interest prize that old one open and see if the tracks from the display to the pcb are intact.... there is a guide on here showing how to paint that silver paint for repairing broken window heater elements.. may save you £30 as these displays are known to be rare/fragile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts