MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Associated Press SIAC have walked away from the deal according to BBC News 24 a few moments ago.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Daniel Ward has been Quoted on news 24 saying - this is not true, only MGR can call in the receivers.

I dont know wtf is going on.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
podders said:
Its true. MGR told the press assoc.

Game over. So who's gonna vote Labour?
Me, you cant blame the government for this. They did all they could under the law.

Its a shame, but i think we might see the name 'Rover' survive somehow, even if longbridge itself doesnt.

Personally ive learned something, that is not to listen to the so called insider info posted on this site by certain people, its clearly a complete load and always has been. I had already come to that conclusion really, but this seals it once and for all. However i do think the technical info this site provides will be needed more from now on more than it ever has been.

G

·
Labour have just lost the Election.

MG Rover have not yet called in the receivers although will probably do so tomorrow.

The British Press have won.

I am gutted.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm gutted :-(

But I'm not quite sure that it's all over yet - why is the DTI making this announcement 'on behalf of' MGR? There is something very weird going on, but I've thought that all along; it seems to be about far more than simply the company itself. I wish I knew more!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now BBCNews 24 is saying the the DTI jumped the gun and MGR is not in administration, but PWC have been brought in as advisors to advise on their options not as administrators. PWC have confirmed.

Seems Patricia Hewitt blewit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts