MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok people, a friend of mine works for MG and tells me he can get me the mgzr 17" straights very cheap. I was wondering how many people would be interested in this and what sort of prices people would pay for the set. I am told it is both wheels and tyres in the original packaging. if people show interest i will get them and sell them on here or ebay.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

£400 might be doable... but it depends on my mate and what he'd want for em... i think he wanted 450 but he might take 400. how often dya think we could sell a set at 400 and at 450? would you be intersted?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alloys

C'mon people... does anyone want any brand new 17" MGZR straights
with tyres in the original packaging and if so how much would you be willing to offer me for them?

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Yes they will fit a 200.

I guess they are the seconds and dealer returns if he gets them new from MGR. Could land him in it big time if re-selling them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
huh?

They do fit a 200.
I live in birmingham (if you live elsewhere im sure delivery could be arranged).
the alloys and tyres are (from what i have been told) BRAND NEW, unused and in their original packaging.

At the moment this is all just an idea but it will become a reality if people show interest in the wheels. So if anyone is interested please just reply on the thread or email me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rims

well as far as i kno this is ongoing. i dont see any reason why the guy should not be able to get these alloys in the future. however as with all things this cant be guaranteed.

if any one is interested in these alloys dont hesitate to contact me.

·
Registered
9,002 Posts
flintsigs said:
if it was an ongoing thing i would definatly be interested. depends how long he can get them for
i would hope this a one off as noumerose sets of new alloys of one member would look very much like a comersial sales and would nee steves aprovel

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zr Straights

hmmm... ok i didnt know this wasnt allowed as you can see i am a very new member. to be honest im happy to conduct the sales through ebay as it would make it more secure. im more on here to see if its worth it selling them as ive only got a rough idea of how much theyd fetch and id like to see how much interest theyd get. so if anyone can help me with these questions id be much obliged. thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gridspokes

At the moment i have been only offered straights although i will enquire as to whether i could get any other alloys. what sort of price would we be talking about for the gridspokes? Anyone else interested in any alloys?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Grids

pricedd said:
At the moment i have been only offered straights although i will enquire as to whether i could get any other alloys. what sort of price would we be talking about for the gridspokes?
I'm thinking £160 if they're tyred-up, £80 if just the rims. Both of which would be the 16" variety (for a ZR, not ZT).

·
Registered
9,002 Posts
pricedd said:
hmmm... ok i didnt know this wasnt allowed as you can see i am a very new member. to be honest im happy to conduct the sales through ebay as it would make it more secure. im more on here to see if its worth it selling them as ive only got a rough idea of how much theyd fetch and id like to see how much interest theyd get. so if anyone can help me with these questions id be much obliged. thanks
privet sales are fine, and company or multipule sales are ok as long as you have spoken to steve childs and he is happy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts