MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I'd like a Wingy exhaust, I can't afford it yet, on hols in a few weeks. Anyway, some peeps claim Bosal exhaust are the best out of the normal makes out there. My centre section needs replacing soon, rusty near rear joint and my rear box is smaller bore than it should be. :irked:
Anyway, anyone confirm Bosal for the 25 TD are OK anyone tried This online Bosal place ?

·
Registered
25,606 Posts
Bosal are the same as OE stuff in my book. Its pretty well made and does the job just fine. On mine I have OE downpipe, Bosal midsection and custom backbox. The bosal mid section is all 63mm mandral bent pipe so all is good there.
The place you link is ok but it is usually cheaper to get them ordered via your local motorfactor as their postage prices aren't cheap (local motorfactors get them delivered for free or almost free usually).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bosal was certainly the best for build quality out of the three mild steel back boxes I fitted whilst owning a 200. And I can second the OE comment by E_T_V.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Bosal are one of the best..... the parts fit perfectly and are OE quality if not better. And so long as its not an exotic car, reasonable cost.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right, thanks for that lads. I somehow don't think the normal exhaust place I use will be a "cheap" option as they have lost the plot lately, so I'll try elsewhere on prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts