MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was just guna say thanks herbie cus thats more what ive got in mind.i like the supersprint aswell, its not to much.

·
Registered
mg_tf
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was just looking at that, im not so keen on loosing the front of the f id like just a trophy f & r spoiler. do you think i could buy the side skirts seperate? maybe its just me but its not very clear :-/ cheers

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Yuck, i really dont like this one, it pops from time to time but imo it is an insult to the beatiful lines of the car.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I've seen Fs and TFs with a variety of combinations of this kit and often wondered where it was from.

I'm not entirely loving the image they use to show it all off and had i not seen them in the flesh would have thought it a little o.t.t - however, I've seen a few Fs which just have the side skirts on and tbh I kinda liked it. It didnt look too out of place with a slightly wider skirt on it

plus, those vents look like they might work a damn site better than the Fs current ones.

All personal taste however ;)

Wonder if anyone could persuade this manufacturer to make the vent cowlings everyone on here wants.... just a thought

·
Registered
214 Posts
The F-One is Mike Satur's original design - it's on a few cars and has been around over 8 years. He's got a picture of a silver one somewhere signed by Gerry McGovern. I don't know where Moto-Build are getting these from, but I know that it isn't Mike ... :wtf:

I'll be having words to make sure he's aware.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Glad you do. That would be my car!
*crawls on floor with camera, in an attempt to join the 'SCUS' (Strange Car Underbody Stalking) crew* :err:

I don't like the body kit in the first post at all.. it's sacriledge!! :shake:
And yes, they guy in the photo would put me off it even more! :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
A friend of mine had a 220 coupe turbo and he used moto-build, he had no problems with them and recomended them to me, i've never used them though (no need to)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts