MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How rare is a blue leather interior. I'm looking for a passenger seat in blue with sandstone piping. I know that no one is going to split a complete interior, but having tried some of the breakers I'm getting the feeling that blue may not be that common. Thanks in advance for any info

Andy

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
It was one of the personal line trims, so unless someone paid the extra, they wouldn't get it.

That said, I saw a blue, green and purple 75 for sale (3 cars obviously, not all in 1!) on eBay whilst I was searching for mine - so they're obviously not too rare in the older models.

Best bet is to keep your eyes pealed on ebay for either a car being broken or the seats themselves.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Are we talking about Neptune blue? I didn't know they were personal line trim! It may explain why I cannot find a rear left passenger door card ...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Personal line trim was a £ 300 option on Club's and Connoisseur's
Aubergine, Deep Sea Green and also Neptune Blue, this was in Speckle velour or leather dependant on trim level.
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
295 Posts
IanRobertson said:
I'm sure it got discontinued at the time of the facelifts.
Rover 75 Price List & Option Availability Guides
20th January 2004 Pubication Number 6202 - All models except Classic
12th July 2004 Publication Number 6264 - Gone
26th January 2005 Publication Number 6307 - Nope not there
So it was about to start with but may not have been built into the facelift models. Funny enough the Contemporary's where optioned with it 20/01/04 does this mean they wouldn't have sports seats???
Cheers
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts