MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right here is a list of stuff i have to sell remember make me an offer i need to get rid of the stuff lol

1.Full custom exhaust system from longlife from manifold back including decat has a 5inch tail pipe looking for around £250 still have recipt only bought 6-8 months ago

2.Rear lexus lights for rover 200/25 and mg zr looking for around £90 again only 6 months old and look brand new

3.Rear MGF lights standard one's as i have replaced my ones with lexus ones looking for £50

4.Fox R2 alloys thre perfect alloys but the forth has curbing and is buckled but can be fixed i have been quoted £75 but they would not fit on my mgf lol anyway there are 3 perfect tyres on them can get pics if you want looking for £250

5.Plastic throttle body for k-series engine just swapped mine with the 52mm one offers

6.standard rover 200 springs again make me an offer

7.SPLX amp 1000watt amp 4 channel £60

8.orange mgf indicators side and front £20

9.12" JBL 1000watt sub in custom made box for mg zr rover 200/25 this fits into the side meaning there is still plenty of boot space

Again open to offers if you think that something is too expensive make me an offer :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well if i can get 3 people each wanting different parts then it's sold no probs so stevo find someone who will buy the de-cat and back box

1 - 11 of 11 Posts