MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Best colour for a TF?!?

Tags
colour war
9K views 48 replies 23 participants last post by  Saff 
#1 ·
Don't want any wars like with the smoking thread!! Lol.

My vote is gunshot metal (colour mine is). I am biast though..:rotflmao:

#24 ·

nuff said :D
Very nice! A couple of questions to take this off-topic, though

Is that hood black? I have always liked trophy blue, but when I was looking to buy a TF all the trophy blue ones had blue hoods which aren't to my taste. It could just be the photo, but I'd be interested to know.

Also, I'm interested in fitting a Leon splitter as you have done. I wonder if anyone has bothered painting theirs? I found a photo of a yellow TF with a splitter and tried a mock-up with my limited photo editing skills. Sadly, I can't link to the photos as they are in the image gallery which is still b0rked after the server move.

#28 ·
i always think that celestial blue is particularly stunning...because that's what i have....but occasionally i see another TF and think wow what a fantastic colour tends to be the less common place colours though, in the popular choices i think x power grey and trophy blue are best I find silver very wishy washy even though it was popular when new

#42 ·
BRG is stylish, but doesn't look too well on a TF. So I prefer royal or midnight blue ( I am nos sure what colour was available). X-Power Grey looks very well, too. The lighter metallic grey or lighter blue is bearable.
NAC Orange is awfull and degrades the car; it should be forbidden by the National Trust

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.