Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Me neither.

That just looks like a mess :err:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Mike, I really like the 300C and being a big Rover fan I thought I'd combine the two. Here's the pic:

Not a perfect job but gives a good idea of what it would look like. IMO would work fairly well as a Rover 95.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Mike, I really like the 300C and being a big Rover fan I thought I'd combine the two. Here's the pic:

Not a perfect job but gives a good idea of what it would look like. IMO would work fairly well as a Rover 95.

Thanks mate, I love it, many on here will shot me for swearing but it's a shame Chrysler didn't buy the brand. MG Rover could have taught them about rude and handling plus improved their interiors and they could have provided money and platforms. Oh well maybe NAC will like it too and we will get some thing similar looking when they replace the 75.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Thanks mate, I love it, many on here will shot me for swearing but it's a shame Chrysler didn't buy the brand. MG Rover could have taught them about rude and handling plus improved their interiors and they could have provided money and platforms. Oh well maybe NAC will like it too and we will get some thing similar looking when they replace the 75.
Phil Mitchell springs to mind!

I like it ,a car which even arrogant Audi Tdi drivers wouldn't try to bully out the way!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
There was a plan to link Chrysler up with Rover, hence the MINI Engine deal. Sadly, it was scuppered by the Daimler-Chrysler marriage.

Maybe the 75 would have ended up like this :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts