MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you mean the arena shot then it's not my pic so I'll have to ask next time I speak to the guy.

Regards

Mike :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yep the arena pic, as i want to see the hi def pic as it looks like me talking to Ken leaning up against the railings and the wife and kid waliking off, Woman always walking away from me :D

PS. me and Ken was not plotting nothing..... honest

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
kandyman said:
Yep the arena pic, as i want to see the hi def pic as it looks like me talking to Ken leaning up against the railings and the wife and kid waliking off, Woman always walking away from me :D

PS. me and Ken was not plotting nothing..... honest
The picture belongs to TimH on XPF http://gallery.xpowerforums.com/data/9254/medium/260s_Beaulieu_05.JPG
PM him i'm sure he will be happy to send you a copy.

MM

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
kandyman said:
Cheers mm, had to sign up to them to PM him, hope i dont get picked on been a rover owner and not a MG :(
Tims a really nice geezer, he is one of the 260 owners at the meet. Anyway Doc Dave will look after you, he's Gas Axe the moderator on XPF, Cod knows where he gets the time :)

MM

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
kandyman said:
Looks like it to me as well

·
Registered
141 Posts
looks so nice, i wish i have been there:)
by the way , taking a look at the photos, i have seen 2 75 that cacht my eye , one is a duetone scene, but not the usual one, was a blue gold model MK1 i think amd the other was a MK2 model what seens to have coulered in silver or chrome all around the grille and maybe the bumper .I am wrong or do some one more picks about this 2 cars?:9
By the way, the rest looks really INCREIBLE,,it was more lik e a Peable Beach concousr of elegance:) my congratulations to all!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts