MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is a pub in hatton called the waterman. it has a massive car park and every few months a load of us mg forum people meet up. there has been about 40-50 people turn up at the last couple.

we have a few drinks, chat about stuff. very relaxed, very welcome to anyone. its about 20 mins off the M42.if u are free, get yourself down to it.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
752 Posts
would be there in the tubby but work have said do lots of work very quickly and i get lots of pieces of paper with the queens head on.... :-(

A

·
0 Posts
You mean, there's the opportunity of seeing Deano's legs for real....? And I'm gonna miss it??? Oh bugger!

Not fair.....

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
thinking about it but a couple of problems

a) im off out tonight for a birthday doo. This means ill have lots of alcohol and be a few hundred quid lighter.

b) im scared and have no one to go down with. :)

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
heh i failed to turn up again :) not my fault, i got bladdered saturday night and didn't want to risk driving sunday still over the limit.

All sensible ya see :D

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
MG Deano said:
absolutely, i dont ever drink and drive. if i go out then its shandy for me. but on a couple of occasions i have fell foul to drinking the night before and possibly be over the limit the next day without forethought.
I dont drink and drive either mate, spilling a drink over the seat is a bugger to clean up :lol:
I think tbh, a few peeps were on the verge on sunday morning! shhhhh ;)

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Stu C said:
I dont drink and drive either mate, spilling a drink over the seat is a bugger to clean up :lol:
I think tbh, a few peeps were on the verge on sunday morning! shhhhh ;)

Hi Stu

How was the journey back to Wales?

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Hi mike! yeah was pretty good thanks :) nice ride down after stopping by russ n brads place.
Well, apart from the muppets on the M4 not knowing where there going or doing, but not bad and yourself?

Regards

Stu

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Pretty good Stu. Slept like a log last night and didn't want to get up at 6am this morning but by 2pm today I was wide awake :lol:

I'm sure I can still taste that bl**dy chicken ;)

Regards

Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts