MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
hi guys you might remember me telling you about a local dealer ripping my zr front seat well after argue about it for what seems ages today they put in a new seat but was told never to darken there door again with the zed so with a big sigh i left knowing that id won they even denied it to the end but the moral to my tale is never let the :***: grind you down you have rights after all for those of you who may have seen the film papillon and this is for the management of said dealership "iam still here you :***:"

up the revolution

·
Registered
838 Posts
fadge said:
hi guys you might remember me telling you about a local dealer ripping my zr front seat well after argue about it for what seems ages today they put in a new seat but was told never to darken there door again with the zed so with a big sigh i left knowing that id won they even denied it to the end but the moral to my tale is never let the :***: grind you down you have rights after all for those of you who may have seen the film papillon and this is for the management of said dealership "iam still here you :***:"

up the revolution
I think the police state has got you though by the looks of the bleeped out bits. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never mate to say he was blameless and still changed seat me thlnks its one nil to me and the final whistle just blown and after all i didnt buy the car from that dealership so any probs i get now i go there whos smiling now tell me this how many people you know who have taken on a dealership and won the defence rests

·
Registered
140 Posts
fadge said:
never mate to say he was blameless and still changed seat me thlnks its one nil to me and the final whistle just blown and after all i didnt buy the car from that dealership so any probs i get now i go there whos smiling now tell me this how many people you know who have taken on a dealership and won the defence rests
Probably more to do with the fact that a dealer will very rarely go to court as the law is bias towards the customer. Can't understand why he barred you, you sound like an absolute delight to deal with.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know what you mean you telling me you would have let them get away with it i dont think so

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
I'd have asked hi mwhat he'd give you partx againtsa new ZS180 lol see what he said and if he gav a price, say ok I'll go get one from *insert local dealer here*

andy

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had a problem at my local dealership on monday.I took my car in for an mot and it failed but they never rung me to tell me or even give me a quote for the repairs.My mother rang to ask if the car had past or not and they told her they would ring her back, 30 minutes later and they still hadn't so she hat to ring them back again.
When we dropped the car off in the morning we were told it would cost 25 pounds but about half an hour later we got a phone call to say it was 30 pounds and 49 pence.the problem was my fathers brother inlaw works there as the service manager and he does not like my mother.
The dealer failed the car on an inscure steering rack boot and a little leak.We had the car mot'd yesterday at nationwide autocentre, the reapirs only cost 22 pounds and they hat to do some work on the handbrake that the dealership hadn't even told us about.We now have to go back there to get a part for the leak.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.