MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
You're right, you are not the only one who wants to bang her till she hurts. Even tho i haven't a faintest idea who she is tho, but i still would :broon:

Cheers
Skelo

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
You're right, you are not the only one who wants to bang her till she hurts. Even tho i haven't a faintest idea who she is tho, but i still would :broon:

Cheers
Skelo
its Avril Lavigne chap,

I would, plenty lots

had a naughty dream about her a couple of years back, she had really long nips :err:

·
Registered
98 Posts
i wouldn't!! i used to deal with her at my last company and she is the most boring but demanding little bitch i have ever met in my life.

The only thing i would like to **** her with is a baseball bat!

some of her demands were just plain stupid, like get a certain type mountain bike that cost $299 shipped from LA to Heathrow overnight so she could go for a ride in London at a cost of .......£1000!

yeah i know shes got money to burn, but it was how she was about this shitty bike.

she rode it once back stage then promptly threw it in the bin!

Thats just one story but i ain't got all day for some of the others.

you can add Dido and xtina aggy to them lists as well

Jamie S

P.S I feel better now I'm back in my padded cell

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
i wouldn't!! i used to deal with her at my last company and she is the most boring but demanding little bitch i have ever met in my life.

The only thing i would like to **** her with is a baseball bat!

some of her demands were just plain stupid, like get a certain type mountain bike that cost $299 shipped from LA to Heathrow overnight so she could go for a ride in London at a cost of .......£1000!

yeah i know shes got money to burn, but it was how she was about this shitty bike.

she rode it once back stage then promptly threw it in the bin!

Thats just one story but i ain't got all day for some of the others.

you can add Dido and xtina aggy to them lists as well

Jamie S

P.S I feel better now I'm back in my padded cell
I want to **** her, not get to know her :daft:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
I don't think it's right for us to degrade woman in this way. It's about time we learnt to show them some respect, by not parading them in this manner and drooling all over them.

On the other hand, I'd knock the fucking back out of 'er.....

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I would take her for a ride backstage and then fuck her into the bin! I seen her on the charlotte church show, tbh I would sooner bang charlotte, at least she would tell you like it is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts