MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry taken me so long to put them up.. been out enjoying the weather :)
she asked me to get rid of all the swirls and make her nice and shiney..
heres the pics sorry theres only one before shot but i was on a tight schedule.
polished with menz IP and FF then a coat of 50/50 wax hope u like..

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
there she is. Looks great!! Still looks good now. I gave her a wash polish a few days ago too, just to top it up:)

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
lovely correction there, also well done to you emily, those swirls looked very light, the car has definately been looked after!!

Are you a PC or rotary user xtreme?

·
Registered
7,688 Posts
Think he used a PC Andy, lovley job though, really need to get round to doing my car ASAP. I'm keeping it for another couple of years as it looks like I'm gonna get raped on P/X as it stands...and that should bring my insurance down a bit more. Been out for a blast in a Alfa 147 2.0 Tspark Turismo and fell in love....gonna bide my time and see if I can get one of the newer shaped ones in a few years when the 25 owes me nothing and I'll sell her private.

·
Registered
mg_tf
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lovely correction there, also well done to you emily, those swirls looked very light, the car has definately been looked after!!

yeah im a PC user, best thing i've bought in a long time, did my brothers vectra at the weekend too and he sold it 6hrs after for the asking price.. :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

I've looked after the car :bgrin2: but unfortunately the previous owner took it through car wash's lots of times :(

Glad it looks good now thou. Looks super in the sun

1 - 12 of 12 Posts