MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of heading down the excellently named "Best Handjob in Town" after work as my baby got all dusty and salty in Wales at the weekend.

I've already sponged the salt off the soft top as I didn't want it to start rotting, but now I'm wondering whether to let them do it again at the car wash, or should I just tell em to avoid the hood as the motley collection of illegral immigrants and parole types that staff the place may not be down with full hood care procedures.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
These places are usualy pretty good at looking after your motor. Up to you though really. Just make sure its not taken through a car wash :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
i don't like those car washes, because they don't the same care we have for our car. With a brush you can clean the superface, then you can apply the Renovo Soft Top Cleaner, its vert good, and finaly the MG spray to mantaine your soft top impermeable.

Hi can give you the products i use, and how to use it... my car is always shining...

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
gooseman said:
Thinking of heading down the excellently named "Best Handjob in Town" after work as my baby got all dusty and salty in Wales at the weekend.
Is it definitely a car wash you get there??? :minxy:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Soulman said:
Is it definitely a car wash you get there??? :minxy:
Cheeky! Well I've got the 'Cheapest Hand Job in Town' :lol: Well, not me personally - obviously - but I mean in my locale....:minxy:

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
i wouldnt take my baby to a car wash! they dont wont have half the care about your car as you do, if you really care, spend an hour and do it yourself.... its worth it for the peace of mind they have not scratched it to bits with a stone in their sponge

·
Registered
mg_tf
313 Posts
i always use our local 'afghans' they do a cracking job and certainly know they have to be extra careful with my baby cos i inspect it all when they finish before i pay them lol

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
Fantastic name for a car wash! :lol:

The places I've seen, like that, always seem to make a good job of cleaning the car.. but I'm same as most others, by the sounds of it.. I always think they wont take as much care as I take, so I don't go to 'em

1 - 15 of 15 Posts