MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3x mint turbo alloys with tyres. Only covered 1500 miles, two were replaced by insurance company (other party) after a light shunt sideways into the central reservation back in 1999. 1x Goodyear NCT5 tyre covered above mileage, 2x yokohama A520's - just about legal (2mm).

Looking for £60 for the lot or will split.

4x Fission alloys. No Tyres, Covered less than 1000 miles before I fitted my Hairpins. 3 are mint, 1 (the dirty one) has a very light graze - see pics attached.

Looking for £80 ONO.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Steve,

I am after a spare Turbo wheel. How much do you want for one of them.
Also would you be willing to post it, because I live in Sussex

Thanks

AndyH

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Andy,

Individually, Im after £20 for either of the wheels with Yoko's or £40 for the wheel with the goodyear. The goodyear tyre cost me £64 (185/55 R15) just over 18 months ago.

I'd prefer not to post, been asked to post wheels before, but they are really heavy. Any possibility of making a detour?? or meeting at one of the meets?? I'm going to the waterman next sunday.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still got them. Prices are on the first page and I will throw in wheel nuts too. (they cost about £6 each)

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
I may be interested in a turbo alloy as a spare so I can junk the steelie - have to see what xmas does to my wallet though :(

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
empsburna said:
I may be interested in a turbo alloy as a spare so I can junk the steelie - have to see what xmas does to my wallet though :(
£20 for either with the Yoko tyres (have about 2/3mm each)
£40 for the Goodyear (it is virtually new tho)

Rims are in very good condition.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
i'm sure i can stretch to that on payday, i'l drop you a PM when i pick the car up. would only want a cheapo one.

·
Registered
326 Posts
any chance of holding them?

till after xmas? as i want to change my 15in harpin spec alloys lol not for my taste.

set of 4 or 5 alloys ??

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ant 05 said:
any chance of holding them?

till after xmas? as i want to change my 15in harpin spec alloys lol not for my taste.

set of 4 or 5 alloys ??
You have first dibs on them.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
empsburna said:
when i have got rid of my teething plems i'm still after that spare!!
Ok - just let me know. I can meet you near Acocks Green if that helps (during weekdays after work. [normally 4pm ish)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts