MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You parked next to a silver zed, looked like an xpower exhaust, but may have been something different - definitely not standard tho! I followed you down marlow hill once a couple of months ago..... anyone off here?

·
Registered
mg_zr
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greg said:
Not me, Zed but where are ya? Live about half a mile from Asdas myself...
I live in town mate, work in cressex, you can usually find me flexing it round handycross..... i love that roundabout....... coming off past the leisure centre in the outside lane..... whooosh! hehehehe!

you got anything to do with dog grooming by any chance? (if you understand my cryptic clue) Its just i have seen a 214 with black MG 17" straights on.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Dog grooming? :wtf: Errrrr... Noooo... Dog-GINGthough... :naughty: J/K

I fcuking HATE Handy Cross - great roundabout totally ruined by tossers in the wrong lane! Love the roundabout between cinema and Cressex Road though - just feeds in lovely and I always cog it down and nail it coming into it....

My Straights are (normally) silver though, and it's the cabby in the avvy - also got a Tahiti Coupe with Hairpins (although there's a couple around the same...)

Details of your motor then - I'll keep an eye out!

·
Registered
mg_zr
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dog-ing haha!.... i have seen a 214 with black straights at a dog grooming place, thats all didnt think it was a cab though.... wasnt accusing you of nothin!

I have a trophy blue zr 120+ with all the trimmings and lexus lights, but i have seen a few identical ones to me. Will keep a look out for ya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts