1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt want to see the other thread filled with the same answers
so have to ask who is tall...what is your height

im 6 foot 3inches with a 36 inch leg size

how is a zr compared to thiis is it a tight fit..
please stat whthger you have a sunroof or not>

·
Registered
260 Posts
im 6ft 6in and i was gonna get a 25 or a zr but i could only fit under the sterring wheel by a squish but my legs are a tad long but i drive me mums 45 no problem, i can even steer with me knees!

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
If you get one with a height-adjustable seat, you should be fine. I'm 6'3 and fit in any R3 with a height adjustable seat. Non-adjustable is ok but not especially comfortable.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I would have put my seat down more if i could, but really the 400 was big enough for me (being 6"6). I havent spent much time driving 200's so no idea if id get seriously cramped sitting in one for a long time, have to ask someone else about that.
The standard rover sunroof thing doesnt help either, takes a few inches out of the headroom.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I'm 6'3" and I was fine in my R3 with no height adjustable seat and a sunroof. If it helps tho all my height is in my body - only 33" inside leg!

Interestingly I struggled with a 400 with sunroof.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm 6' 2', my wife has a ZR with sunroof, I fit in fine although the driving position is pretty high. I note previous comments about height adjustable seats, my experience with these is that they do not go any lower than the fixed height seats.

If it was my car I might try and do something about the seat height it is and has been for many generations of the 200/400 honda based cars far too high.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
I'm 6' 2" and have no problem in our Mk3 200 (which does have a sunroof) and the kids still have plenty of room behind me.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm 6". More recently I've noticed the driving position in my car is not ideal. I've got long legs and have to have the seat quite far back, needless to say people tend not to like sitting behind me. My cars got height adjustment on the drivers seat, it could just do with being slightly lower imo.

Reading a few reviews on the ZR, one of the main complaints has always been the driving position.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts