MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zt
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my ZT about 8 months ago with 12K to the next service. This is now under4K. What i would like to know is are there any problems getting parts, i hear rumors of no body panels, spares etc and was actually wondering if anyone who actyually owns or runs a 75/Zt has experienced this.

Thanks

·
Registered
mg_zt
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And if there are any problems are they group specific i.e.

1). Are spare panels, glazing and interiour parts availiable?

2). Are service and consumables still avaliable such as brake pads, fuel/air filters and other parts.

I cant understand why there would be any problems at all, OK MG are not trading but surelly someone would jump at the chance to provide spares etc for what is actually a common vehicle, i though Xpower sold everything now or have i missunderstood this?

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
There are some outstanding issues with some body panels for repairs and XPart say they are working hard to resolve them. Consumables and service items are available. I have never had a problem with getting my car serviced since the collpase in April 2005. imo it is fair to say that some difficulties exist but none that are insurmountable. The biggest problem seems to be insurers trying to write cars off because they can't be bothered working a little bit to find the parts.

hth

Mike :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts