MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
In the Garage
MG TF
32,921 Posts
I had a marketing email from them this morning and used their website a few times over the weekend.

·
Registered
1995 MGF Mpi
737 Posts
I was able to get onto their website Sunday, and right now too. I received a order from them in the post Friday.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's really strange I still can't get to them, can't even get to them if I use traceroute, looks like it gets to the edge of my ISP & then stops, God help me, I now have to deal with Shell Energy & Talk Talk this could be very frustrating.

Thanks for the confirmation it's my side & not theirs

·
Registered
'06 MG ZR +120 (HQM) '04 MG ZR 105 (IAB)
9,204 Posts
Downdetector is showing problems with Talktalk from before 8:00am today, and apparently ongoing as I write this, so you are not alone.

You were perhaps lucky to get on here to ask the question?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Surprisingly easy to report it, whether anything happens is another matter, not come across any other sites I have problems with, but most of my work goes via VPN to the work servers so not noticed any offsite issues on the few sites I visit. But thanks for looking, it's up for renewal in November so will start looking for somebody else by then

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You were perhaps lucky to get on here to ask the question?
Funnily enough I spoke to our IT Guru this morning, he suggested routing all my traffic via the VPN which I did & got to Rimmers, with € pricing as our VPN is in NL. But then on routing all the traffic back to normal so only my work stuff goes VPN I now can't get the mg-rover.org so had to come inside & use the PC :D Might have ti reboot the laptop to get all the defaults back, but at least I got the part numbers so can ring & place an order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts