MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched The Games (a channel 4 reality TV/Sports programme where male and female celebrities compete at various sporting disciplines) for the first time last night -and there's a competition to win a ZR Trophy on every episode! I think the Show is aired weekly and probably repeated, and I saw the ZR clip -a slow panoramic view of a lovely silver ZR Trophy with the questions coming up on the screen, twice in the show. This is brilliant advertising for the car, and I wouldnt be surprised at all if ZR sales are very strong of the back of this and other promo I've seen. :bgrin2:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think is has to -the dealers are pushing it quite hard too. This is quite a high rated programme and I'd say the right demographic for MG.

In other news, I got my closest look yet at a new 25 the other day, in the car park of the hotel I work at part time. It was very pretty. I asked a girl I was with what she thought of it, and she really liked it to. Just a matter of people knowing it exists really.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Yeh I did see the end of this programme, dont like the program much a sort of celeb big brother with more Z list celebs trying to resurect their TV career, but the ZR looked great, I believe they are offering one every day and yo can also enter the competition via the ch4 website. I think when it was on last year they were offering Streetwise's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.