MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Not so long ago I am pretty sure I saw under the topic(What extras have you Fitted), a member indicating that he went to his local B&Q and paid £ 4.99 for a roll of Fablon and he stuck it I believe on the window switches amongst other places on his 75?

If you can remember something on these lines would you mind telling me where I could see his handywork, please?

Look forward to your replies gents.

Thanks.

Martin.

·
Registered
rover_75
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
rover_75
3,524 Posts
I brought some not to long ago... But was not happy with the colour match! but i have covered my old switches any way but they are just sitting in my draw! they look Good though.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,464 Posts
I'm still on the lookout for a "glossy" walnut type fablon to gain a better dash match :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
i like all the wood on that german thread ...apart from the hu cover...why not go round the buttons?..looks like its ment for a standard size hu.
love the climate cover...spot on

·
Registered
rover_75
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alex30013k said:
I brought some not to long ago... But was not happy with the colour match! but i have covered my old switches any way but they are just sitting in my draw! they look Good though.
Thanks Alex,

Very nice pictures. What is the colour of you dashboard? Is it Walnut Burr? Looks similar to mine.

Martin.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
i got the door swtiches from Walnut Dash Company great guys to talk to, aslo the club has a discount with them, just say your from the 75 club.

I went for the door swtiches and it looks ok but not 100% the right colour but as its not next to any other wod its ok, but if you went for the full wood look i think it would stand out to much.

ps i paid £40 for the swtich set, i spoke to them over the phone not thur ebay.

·
Registered
rover_75
69 Posts
I've looked on their website, but they don't show a picture of the console with the radio and A/C controls covered.

I wouldn't like to risk all that money unless I knew they were a perfect match.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Rollover said:
I've looked on their website, but they don't show a picture of the console with the radio and A/C controls covered.

I wouldn't like to risk all that money unless I knew they were a perfect match.
Ask them to send you a sample.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts