MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've got a full GMAX kit at home going to waste as the HGF has just wiped my budget for kit fitting and tinting. I am therefore after anyone who could come and assist me fit these myself. I'll supply tools, drink, food, all the usual hospitality of my household. I just cant leave them there any longer staring at me.

Thanks folks!

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts
Shame wigan is a bit far for me .... or I would of come over (Any sign of free food and I'm there lol)

Seriously guys.. give the guy a hand... could turn it into a BBQ and fix S8an's car day..some tunes..beers..nice warm sunny day (Going to be 24c on Saturday) Better than sitting at home listening to the nagging of the other half!

Good luck with it S8an mate.

Sean

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
if your stuck I dont mind been a second pair of hands.
i'm down the road in stockport, wigan isn't far.
just let me know when was you thinking so I can get permission from the wife?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hey guys,

I've got a full GMAX kit at home going to waste as the HGF has just wiped my budget for kit fitting and tinting. I am therefore after anyone who could come and assist me fit these myself. I'll supply tools, drink, food, all the usual hospitality of my household. I just cant leave them there any longer staring at me.

Thanks folks!
Im only "up" the road too being from Preston but got so much on in the next 9 weekends!!! :(

I compete in powerlifting and strong-man events and have got 3 comps to do and 6 to help organise/run! If i wasnt doing these id of deffo come to help, quite an easy job to do to be honest! I've done both my Honda's myself and the cars original jack and axle stands! Patience and patience is needed and a good set of tools really!

Good luck tho :)

·
Registered
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if your stuck I dont mind been a second pair of hands.
i'm down the road in stockport, wigan isn't far.
just let me know when was you thinking so I can get permission from the wife?
Thanks whoever can help I'm willing to travel :D so basically because your doing me the favour you set the date and time and leave it in my hands to work something out. Its not up to me to start saying I want it doing then and I want it done like this.

ToneDef let me know when you can help or send me a PM and we'll work something out? Same to anyone else a PM for when you can help would be great. WOW didnt expect so many responses.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm allowed to play out this Saturday if you like,

erm......

I mean I told her i'm out if you like it or not.

If it not ok let me know.

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Im only "up" the road too being from Preston but got so much on in the next 9 weekends!!! :(

I compete in powerlifting and strong-man events and have got 3 comps to do and 6 to help organise/run! If i wasnt doing these id of deffo come to help, quite an easy job to do to be honest! I've done both my Honda's myself and the cars original jack and axle stands! Patience and patience is needed and a good set of tools really!

Good luck tho :)
Is it Dan that used to go to Body Matters in Higher Walton?

I'd have come up and lent a hand but unfortunately I'm off on me hols to T'gypt on Tuesday after the weekend, so busy sorting out bits and bobs and will be doing my mates suspension on Sat!

·
Registered
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Tonedef, sure that would be great! I'll double check with her indoors too that she hasnt planned for me to be taking her and the nipper anywhere.

Then if you lob me ya number on PM I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
714 Posts

I'd have come up and lent a hand but unfortunately I'm off on me hols to T'gypt on Tuesday after the weekend, so busy sorting out bits and bobs and will be doing my mates suspension on Sat!
Still there pal :)

Still training hard as usual!

Cant recolect who you are haha... Ahem

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Still there pal :)

Still training hard as usual!

Cant recolect who you are haha... Ahem
I'll give you a clue, look in the avatar...:lol:
Used to go there with a lad called Mick a few times a week a year or so ago. Used to see you there quite often with Mark and Andy training legs.

·
Registered
40 Posts

I just spent 5 years of my life in Egypt. Nice place to visit, not a great place to live.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'll give you a clue, look in the avatar...
Used to go there with a lad called Mick a few times a week a year or so ago. Used to see you there quite often with Mark and Andy training legs.
Ive noticed the avatar already lol :p

Thinki remember you! You still training then or given up like everyone else i know haha...

Weve got a new unit up near to Blackburn with all the Strong Man stuff in it (350kg tyre, atlas stones, farmers walk, super yoke etc...) Come down anytime if you like... :lol:

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Ive noticed the avatar already lol :p

Thinki remember you! You still training then or given up like everyone else i know haha...

Weve got a new unit up near to Blackburn with all the Strong Man stuff in it (350kg tyre, atlas stones, farmers walk, super yoke etc...) Come down anytime if you like... :lol:
Yup, still training, just moved on to a better place. Got fed up with the lack of money being spent and training in the dark and the death trap machines.
Gone to Reps now, much better place.;)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Yup, still training, just moved on to a better place. Got fed up with the lack of money being spent and training in the dark and the death trap machines.
Gone to Reps now, much better place.;)
Haha thats where id been for the last year or so! Had a bad injury and had to get back upto speed so trained there to get back to where i was!

We've got all our own equipment in the back room at Bodymatters now, no one else uses it as its all too heavy haha... 50kg plates puts em all off :haha:
Pauls getting it back upto scratch now, slowly but surely! It'll be a different place when he's all done! Still has some of the "deathtrap" machinery there tho.. Wouldnt be Bodymatters without it haha :)

Steve's a good lad tho at Reps... "alright mate..." lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts