MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
ROVER 25 and a ROVER CABRIOLET
35,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All !

Only just recently bought myself an XBOX 360 and just getting some games together, my first game was COD:MW, loved it but I completed it within a week which was a little dissapointing, my missus and I love the 2 Player mode and i'm hoping to get online with it in the next month or so.

Once online would anyone be interested in a Battle Night having a shoot out free for all on either COD:MW or COD:MW2 ?

CHARLZY

·
Premium Member
6,527 Posts
If i had ether of them i would do!

But sadly im on MW3 now and got rid of the others a while ago :(

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
Add me... v iC H A Z x iv got all the MW's.. im 10th prestige on MW, CoD WAW & MW2... you could say im pro ;) or just a sad ****! :lol:

·
Registered
ROVER 25 and a ROVER CABRIOLET
35,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i had ether of them i would do!

Gay

add Catterall1 to you friends list you big gay.
And get forza 4

I'll look into FORZA 4, I requested you befor you posted this lol.

Add me... v iC H A Z x iv got all the MW's.. im 10th prestige on MW, CoD WAW & MW2... you could say im pro ;) or just a sad ****! :lol:
I'd like to say 'commited to carnage', everyone needs some San Andreas or COD in there life !

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,152 Posts
Dappa Don Dave

Get me added if ya fancy some war games! I'm a **** shot but make it up with flag captures and base capturing :)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I have both MW and MW2, but rarely play online. (My GOLD expired a while back and haven't renewed it) I would be up for a game soon though, will need to upgrade to Gold again though :p

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
2,152 Posts
Please ignore my previous comment, kill confirmed is the place to be!

"double bubble" as someone called it recently!

Join my clan

Wii unfit

·
Registered
773 Posts
i also have all the mw series but sadly am on ps3 . also hav the xbox but i need to upgrade to gold again.

if anyone on here plays any of the call if duty series on ps3 add me
psn id (The_Rastaman)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts