MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
mgf
15,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mother in laws T reg 416 has just suffered the dreaded, but she took to a garage and they are quoting her silly money for its repair, can anyone help?

Steve

·
Registered
mgf
15,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have asked him how much as that price does not include the South.

If anyone else can help, please let me know.

·
Registered
mg_zr
250 Posts
PW Autos

There's a guy based in Medway who comes to you... don't know if he'd come that far but he's worth asking.

His number is 07725 210939, name's Paul. Give him a call!

P.S. Got a great mix of Since U Been Gone! Pvt me if you're interested!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
stevedx said:
Mother in laws T reg 416 has just suffered the dreaded, but she took to a garage and they are quoting her silly money for its repair, can anyone help?

Steve
Im in the south east, ive got the right attitude and for £200 Ill have a go at it.....its my first time but ill give it a bash.....

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Samuel said:
Im in the south east, ive got the right attitude and for £200 Ill have a go at it.....its my first time but ill give it a bash.....
LOL...that's the spirit Sam...:hyper:

·
Registered
mgf
15,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
griffmonster said:
If you put me and the mrs up for the night £100 booze money, lap dance bar,kerbab+breakfast and travel money Im there!!!!
Wouldnt know where there is a lapdance bar here mate!!!

·
Registered
mgf
15,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Samuel said:

thanks for the offer, but I was a reliable job done on it, so I dont get anymore hassle, or I might as well have a go myself!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
stevedx said:
thanks for the offer, but I was a reliable job done on it, so I dont get anymore hassle, or I might as well have a go myself!
Ooooooh are you saying i wouldnt do a bang-up job on it!! Im offended. So I might have spent about 10 minutes turning by sump drain nut clockwise cursing it for being so stiff and refusing to come off.....but my hearts in the right place!

·
Registered
mgf
15,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Samuel said:
Ooooooh are you saying i wouldnt do a bang-up job on it!! Im offended. So I might have spent about 10 minutes turning by sump drain nut clockwise cursing it for being so stiff and refusing to come off.....but my hearts in the right place!
Not wanting to offend anyone mate, but its for the mother in law and if it didnt get sorted properly you can imagine what it would be like, I would get constant earache.

Steve

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
stevedx said:
Not wanting to offend anyone mate, but its for the mother in law and if it didnt get sorted properly you can imagine what it would be like, I would get constant earache.

Steve
Im only yanking your chain mate! sorry.
I havent really used any garages round here for anything thankfully.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts