MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, recently bought a R25 and ive seen a far few around the kent area, and loads of MG ZR's just wondering if anyone is from the area, how old you are and what you drive. :idea:

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
I'm from Kent. Down in Tonbridge/Tunbridge Wells.

Congrats on the buy :broon:

I've got a 97 Rover 216 bubble in Anthracite (I believe). You'd notice me as I've got the bonnet in primer waiting to be painted lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whey! im living in Sevenoaks, just down the road from you, im in tonbridge at the mo, at college. i've got a 'british racing green' R25 51 plate im in tonbridge most days of the week.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Cool. Whereabouts do you go to college? West Kent?

I live in the North end right next door to the Tonbridge Angels sportsground :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yer west kent, nearly finished the course. yer i know where you mean. ive seen a few ZR's, 25's and 200's in the college car park, might be some more locals on the forum.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I used to go to West Kent college, few years back though. Live in Dartford now, but sometimes go to Sevenoaks/tunbridge way to visit friends. My new hand car wash I go to is in Sevenoaks too!

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
I know of at least one other, CJZR105+. He lives up that end of town and has an X-Power grey ZR. Looks and sounds nice :broon:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dartfords just up the road. i thought i was the only perosn from this area on the forum lol. where abouts do you go out in 7oaks? or is just mates flats and stuff?

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I'm good friends with the owner of the Wetherspoons and know one of the deputy manager's too. Usually end up in there or the Oak Tree. A mate of mine works in WHSmiths too.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
I'm good friends with the owner of the Wetherspoons and know one of the deputy manager's too. Usually end up in there or the Oak Tree. A mate of mine works in WHSmiths too.
I'm going to be in spoons tonight for a footie meeting :) Reckon I could get free drinks? :_poke: just kidding lol

Fancy meeting up for a drink at some point? Maybe try and get a few more people in the area to come along.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you've named all the places to go in sevenoaks in one! lol theres nothing down here! a normal night out starts in spoons, then oak, then stumble over to the slug, then roll down the hill fot a kebab.lol What'd you drive?

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
you've named all the places to go in sevenoaks in one! lol theres nothing down here! a normal night out starts in spoons, then oak, then stumble over to the slug, then roll down the hill fot a kebab.lol What'd you drive?
My bad, I thought you meant the Tonbridge one lol

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Yeah, a meet for a few bevvies would be good, or cokes if I'm driving, lol.

I drive a BRM, its got an orange spoiler too so you cant really miss it.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts