MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Having found a loadspace cover with built in dog guard net thingumy on Ebay, I have the original standard loadspace cover left over. Would anyone like it? It is basically black (although the sticker says Ash Grey) but I think they were all the same colour anyway? It is in near enough perfect condition.

One thing you should be aware of is that I had to get the garage to remove it as one side was stuck. They promised me that this is now fixed, but I haven't actually put it back into my car to check it out!

Other than this, the only real catch is that I am not going to go through the hassle of wrapping it up and posting it, so you would have to be able to collect it. To make life a little easier, this could be done from Epsom where I live, from the MGCC International meeting at Silverstone on the 23rd - 25th of June, or in Somerset (Yeovil/Taunton area) whenever I next go down to see my Parents or inlaws.

If you would like it, just let me know on here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Womble said:
Hi All,

Having found a loadspace cover with built in dog guard net thingumy on Ebay, I have the original standard loadspace cover left over. Would anyone like it? It is basically black (although the sticker says Ash Grey) but I think they were all the same colour anyway? It is in near enough perfect condition.

One thing you should be aware of is that I had to get the garage to remove it as one side was stuck. They promised me that this is now fixed, but I haven't actually put it back into my car to check it out!

Other than this, the only real catch is that I am not going to go through the hassle of wrapping it up and posting it, so you would have to be able to collect it. To make life a little easier, this could be done from Epsom where I live, from the MGCC International meeting at Silverstone on the 23rd - 25th of June, or in Somerset (Yeovil/Taunton area) whenever I next go down to see my Parents or inlaws.

If you would like it, just let me know on here.
Hey Womble

I'll take it from you, and I'm in Caterham, Surrey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.