MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there were any meets coming soon to south wales looking forward to meeting fellow rover mg owners. Looking for some advice on my turbo to. cheers rhys

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im from merthyr tydfil but will travel any where bridgend or newport. U r car looks ace what have u done under the bonnet

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
I would have thought so, although yours is a low boost turbo as far as I know, not sure what the repurcussions would be

standard engine mate, just got a filter, cold air feed, oil breather and dump valve :) Getting a decat this week too

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
right, lets get this flippin Welsh meet sorted then because I am off down to the South West permanently in 4 weeks time

location people?

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
how about Sunday 17th April?

there was a sort of Bridgend meet that never happened, maybe resurrect that idea?
I have no idea on Bridgend though so will need directions to wherever we meet.
usual spots are pub car parks, or just big flat open spaces. but I cant imagine there'll be more than 6 or 7 of us anyways :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any decessions on where?

I'll convoy up with Matt...... well hook on to his tow hitch to have any chance of keepin up.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
if I had a tow hitch :lol:

How about Bridgend then? On the 17th April?

Someone from around there will have to sort out where to meet

I'll deffo have my car back for then

·
Registered
51 Posts
Whats that McArther Glen place like on the weekend, straight off the M4, they got an overflow car park too, I think?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts