MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if there any Detailers or even guys who do it for fun near the south coast who would be willing to bring my paint back from the dead?

The Trophy Yellow is starting to look cack! :sad2:

Unfortunately I have to park under trees and a very sappy bush which has caused hell with my paint!

I do try but the last time I washed my car, I just couldn't get all the marks off. I do the whole 2 buckets, lambswool mitt and AutoGlym polish etc but the Yellow is really starting to look dull and it's bloody disheartening if I'm honest. :eyes:

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
theres always Alex, did paula's detail, hes southampton based.

www.southcoastdetailing.co.uk

if you get in touch tell him i recommended him to ya :)

or if 2 people in same sort of area want it doing i'll come down and do both i na weekend, £80 for a TF, so for 2 TF's £160 + travel expenses and a place to kip.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Tell you what, if you fancy giving mine a polish with the old rotary jobbie, you could come and stay over on my sofa bed Andy in Southampton.

I'm not far from your mate's house who did Paula's.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm sure something can be arranged.

This weekend will be too short notice, bank holiday weekend I'm away most of the weekend doing a pair of Coupe gearbox rebuilds (Monday is a possbility, but no guarantee), the first weekend in June is a good possibility. Will give me time to stock up on a few essentials that need replenishing after I did geeza76's coupe a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
hmm i forgot to check this post again....

If Tom is busy, providing steve still wants it doing I'm free next weekend so can make it down to do you both 16/17th.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:hyper: Saturday I'm unfortunately being dragged to a wedding (But fortunately NOT MINE! :lol: )...

But Sunday, I'm free all day if convieniant for you?

Definitely interested. :broon:

If you could give me some details, that would be fan-bloody-tastic! :lol:
Shall I travel to you? How much shall I put in my wallet? That sort of thing. ;) :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Probably best off if I travel to you simply because getting the essential water and electrical supplies out to the car is a pain where I live. Something I overlooked when I moved house :eyes:

I'll PM you more details tonight when I get in from work.

you won't be dissapointed with the quality of his work :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence!

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Excellent! :hyper:

Not a problem at all coming to me. :D

Should probably warn you though. The car is in a right state at the mo! just been far too busy with the house/garden to even put a hose over it for the last month. :sad2:

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WoooHoooo!! :hyper:

Well, it's all arranged and Tom has kindly agreed to come over on Sunday to put some life back into the big banana! :broon:

Can't wait. :D

Piccies to follow on Monday (or even Sunday night if I'm organised enough) :smug_git:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts