MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I right in what I'm hearing? Is this idiot sunning himself in the States? You've got to be kidding!!!

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
I also doubt he's in Florida. But what if he is. As far as I know he was only the Managing Director of MG Rover. He's not really got any clout like the main owners.

·
Registered
rover_800
3,497 Posts
preetoo said:
Am I right in what I'm hearing? Is this idiot sunning himself in the States? You've got to be kidding!!!

The fact that you are calling him an idiot (unbridled bias??) means you are already condemning him. You have NO clue as to what Kevin Howe has been up to. So until all details of who did what, and who said what, are revealed why don't you wait before passing judgement on his character!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stephen K. Hone said:
The fact that you are calling him an idiot (unbridled bias??) means you are already condemning him. You have NO clue as to what Kevin Howe has been up to. So until all details of who did what, and who said what, are revealed why don't you wait before passing judgement on his character!
Apologies, if he is in Florida he is an idiot.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well regardless, the man is conspicuous in his absence wouldn't you agree? The Chief Executive of any organisation should always be around whenever there's trouble.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JohnSwitzer said:
Preetoo... where did you hear this? I doubt very much it is true, but if it is, then how bizarre :err:

John
Hi John

It's being quoted over in Jerry site. And I hope it isn't true.

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
But....I would have expected him to have mobile phone contact back with base.....should he have cut his holiday short?

·
Registered
rover_800
3,497 Posts
Major Ingram said:
But....I would have expected him to have mobile phone contact back with base.....should he have cut his holiday short?

Well to be honest perhaps he offered to return, and JT an Co. said it wasn't neccessary as there was little he could do until next week... the week after etc. Let's not condemn him before we know the full facts. If we find out that he WAS very Cavalier about it and said, "Hell I am staying to finish My holiday" then off course I'll help to nail him to the masthead. However, at this time we do not know that to be the case.

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Totally agree with you Stephen - lets give the guy a break and see what happens next week.

I reckon we'll see him on Monday.

·
Registered
55 Posts
just read the evening mail its on the front page,if its true then the pr£t should be bloody strung up this makes me sick we are all here worried sick about our jobs and that dic! head is sunning himself out there i hope he gets bloody sunstroke t!!t :guns2: :guns2: :guns2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts