MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... there's now one up for sale in the For Sale section!
(Yes, it's true. There is actually more than just the F/TF section in here! :lol: )

Anyway, I don't want it but I know a few people on here do, so get looking and offer him a ruddy good price. He's a fellow southerner! ;)

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
... there's now one up for sale in the For Sale section!
(Yes, it's true. There is actually more than just the F/TF section in here! :lol: )

Anyway, I don't want it but I know a few people on here do, so get looking and offer him a ruddy good price. He's a fellow southerner! ;)
Thanks for the heads up! :broon:
PM sent... (to the seller, not you. Although I'm happy to send you a PM if you like?)

This will fit a TF right? :errx2:
Oh poo! I just reread the advert. Its a Mk2 TT exhaust. Not a TT exhaust for MK2 Fs :eek:uch:
Still, I might end up making it fit :idea:

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
OOoooo. Now that's tempting. At least it would be if I hadn't got my Phoenix NS hanger rewelded yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up! :broon:
PM sent... (to the seller, not you. Although I'm happy to send you a PM if you like?)

This will fit a TF right? :errx2:
You can send me a PM if you like matey? :lol:

Oh, and it will fit... (if you buy the adaptor pipe.) :D

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
ARSE!!!!!!! :banghead:

Sorry Stiff, I got it the wrong way round. You need an adaptor pipe to go from TF to F. Not the other way round.

Your other solution is to either buy an F CAT or F de-cat. This will keep the joins in the correct place. :D
Hmm.. I did wonder where the pipe would go.
Doesn't matter. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it! :hyper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts