MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where have all the mg tf/f threads gone?

i dont no if it was just teh thread the other week about splitting up this area of the forum or if its just me looking at teh forum too often, but there dosnt seem to be as many new threads recently is it cos people are scared or have i just made that whole thing up like a big lyer and a lazy lady at work??!!!

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
just had a quick look at the forum stats, the tf section is still in the top 3 for the most popular areas of the forum. but posting figures seem a bit down. so i think the whole site has been a touch quieter over the last week or so.... nobody should feel scared about posting a thread, but must be aware of relevance. if it hasnt anything to do with mgf/tf's and its suitablility would be better in other areas of the forum then those threads will be moved to the correct areas.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Threads moved will (if done correctly) still leave a redirect behind in this forum, so you shouldn't see a drop in number of threads being started.

You will not see replies to those threads within the MGF/TF forum though.

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Not having a go at anyone...... Honest :D

Nah, it can be easy to accidently do a move without leaving the redirect, and may occasionally happen, but as said we usually check it has gone correctly afterwards.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
deelunn said:
where have all the mg tf/f threads gone?

i dont no if it was just teh thread the other week about splitting up this area of the forum or if its just me looking at teh forum too often, but there dosnt seem to be as many new threads recently is it cos people are scared or have i just made that whole thing up like a big lyer and a lazy lady at work??!!!
I think a lot of us are being err...."carefull" at the moment.Especially as the power is obviously going to Deano's head;) .

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,346 Posts
Unfortunately some of us are being expected to work for our wages at the moment :mad:
You'd think it was their money :ts:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts