MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
214 si , i want a hole in my grille for my air take , question is where to i get th circular chrome bit from , im sure someone on here said b and q and ideas?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah the round bit you stick in the grille on the front of the car . its like a circular hole , so theres a hole in the grille lettin air into the feed, really strugglin t explian it

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
gangsteral said:
nah the round bit you stick in the grille on the front of the car . its like a circular hole , so theres a hole in the grille lettin air into the feed, really strugglin t explian it
It's called the trumpet.

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Somewhere like Demontweeks on the net.

Or a local car accessory shop.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Have you got fog lights?
If not, then you could run the air intake from the plastic fog light blank, as there is a hole already in it, and is disguised very well when the job is done. This is what I've done, and it does work!

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
tom_p_216si said:
Have you got fog lights?
If not, then you could run the air intake from the plastic fog light blank, as there is a hole already in it, and is disguised very well when the job is done. This is what I've done, and it does work!
So basically how its set up in standard form then?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Erm, well, by running an extra cold air feed from the fog light blank to the induction kit, not exactly standard as you are installing another cold air feed.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
there not ashy i looked at ur photos there exactly what i was meanin ,also the feed i have is too big to fit in the fog light part , and i want it in the grille anyway as it looks cooler

1 - 18 of 18 Posts