MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75_tourer
302 Posts
Hi mate i have had my car now for 5 months and i do about 1000 miles a week as its my taxi and i got my Ronbox about 4 weeks ago and i must say that its the best 140 squid i have ever had spent and i have spent a lot of money over the years tuning cars and nothing comes close to the Ronbox, mine is the 115 ps version and before it was pretty dead until 2k then went pretty well to about 3k and then the power just tailed off but now the torque kicks in at about 1600 revs and takes off at 2000 then keeps boosting to 4000 revs. the main thing for me was drivability as i do mainly a road and back lane driving and usualy between 50 and 90 mph (time is money) and i still get about 550 out of a full tank of fuel as you don't need to use the gears as once in top the torque is amazing, also my car has done nearly 140k and it still runs like new with hardly any smoke and thats on setting 7 and its as smooth as ever.
Overall just don't think about it get one you will love it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.