1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
rover_800
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
!!!update!!!abs light coming on need help please for 820 rover vitesse fixed

ok
driving along then suddenly abs light comes on and stays on,if i switch engine off then on it goes out then after about a mile it comes back on, so i tried the join the yellow green to black wire trick to get the code ,code said front right sensor
(4 flashes then 3) so changed the sensor took it for a spin fault seems to have gone but when i check with the yellow green black wire thing it comes up with the fault code 4.3 does this mean it still has a fault or is it just stored in the memory so it just need's reset ,if it need's reset how can i do this thanks any reply's much apprieciated.

·
Registered
rover_800
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my 820 vitesse update!!! .abs staying on problem fixed...for now i hope!

ok
took it out did bout 25 mile's of rigourus driving just to see if light would come on heavy braking and stuff. light didnt come on whoopee!!! just need some new tyre's now lol. anyway the fault was the speed sensor on front right wheel
funny though when i check the abs greenyellow to black trick it still shows up so it must remain in the ecu memory.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi,
i have the same problem with my 220 coupe, before you were getting the light were you getting a pulsing feeling through the pedal??
was it an easy job to access and work on the wheel speed sensor??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts