MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ken:-........

Firstly may I extend my apologies for the delay in posting, my wife Janet and I stayed over at Janets sisters in Andover for a few days after the meet and made a bit of a holiday out of the proceedings. Anyhow I wish to extend a very sincere thankyou and a colosal amount of appreciation to yourself and all the other organisers for the sterling work you all must have put in to make it a truly magnificent event from my wife Janet and myself John Atkinson. it was a day neither of us will forget, and we look forward to many more events in the future. It was also nice to be able to meet and speak to you all and be able to put faces to many of the usernames we both met.

Incidently we were the winners of one of the clubseventyfive.org club badges I will treasure this and it will take pride of place on my radiator. I would like to hope that the 75ztowners club may design their own badge in the future, the two together would look truly awesome [just a thought] Also Janet was presented with the badge on my behalf and I cant remember who took the presentation photos, would it be possible to have this photo posted.

Again many many thanks to you all. John & Janet Atkinson

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Photo

bluejon said:

Incidently we were the winners of one of the clubseventyfive.org club badges I will treasure this and it will take pride of place on my radiator. I would like to hope that the 75ztowners club may design their own badge in the future, the two together would look truly awesome [just a thought] Also Janet was presented with the badge on my behalf and I cant remember who took the presentation photos, would it be possible to have this photo posted.
Couldn't agree with you more John, and congrats on your win.
The thought occured : "ask and thy shall receive" and then 15 mins later 'hey presto', your photo appears. What a fantastic club and what service ! !

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
bluejon said:

Firstly may I extend my apologies for the delay in posting, my wife Janet and I stayed over at Janets sisters in Andover for a few days after the meet and made a bit of a holiday out of the proceedings. Anyhow I wish to extend a very sincere thankyou and a colosal amount of appreciation to yourself and all the other organisers for the sterling work you all must have put in to make it a truly magnificent event from my wife Janet and myself John Atkinson. it was a day neither of us will forget, and we look forward to many more events in the future. It was also nice to be able to meet and speak to you all and be able to put faces to many of the usernames we both met.

Thanks for your comments John and Janet they are very much appreciated by us all. :)

Regards

Ken

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
bluejon said:

I would like to hope that the 75ztowners club may design their own badge in the future, the two together would look truly awesome John & Janet Atkinson
I know that Christopher is working on the idea. He has had a number of designs which have not 'worked' for him but he is still going for it. At the moment we all have so much going on that some things are being neglected for more important things to keep the club active and going forward. We will get there but work committments for us all keep getting in the way.

Cheers

Ken

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

Many thanks for posting pics and for your nice comments very much appreciated, and i agree with Crofts this is a fantastic club and feel very honoured to be a member of it.

Regarding my comments on the possibility of a club badge, i hope i did not sound out of place for asking as i did not realise it had previously been looked into and i do appreciate you guys have other commitments aside from running the club. The dedication you all put in makes me feel very humble indeed. Again many thanks

John

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thanks Ken, I do have a current design I am working on but would welcome any input from any graphical designers out there to take what are at the moment sketchy ideas to a well defined drawing ... so anyone out there, do PM if that is your 'thing' :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts