MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Steve. You have done so much through this site to support MGR. It may have hit the rocks sooner but for this website. I feel for you with all have put into this. Well done and all the best. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this.
Also you have had good support from moderators etc; thanks to them too. :sad3:

G

·
Yes well done - and thanks for organising the trip to Longbridge for me and two of my mates last year. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, my name is John from Los Angeles, CA USA and I discovered this site after reading about the unfortunate events at MG Rover.

Although I've never had the chance to drive a Rover (I loved the Sterlings though), I really am impressed by the loyalty and devotion of this community, and Steve has done an extraordinary job during this difficult time for Rover fans and every true auto enthusiast.

Rover deserves much better than the press and that idiot MP gave them, and I hope they find a way out of this.

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Yeah I am very appreciative of everything that you have done Steve, and hopefully, all that you will be able to do in the future.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
RayCee said:
Thank you Steve. You have done so much through this site to support MGR. It may have hit the rocks sooner but for this website. I feel for you with all have put into this. Well done and all the best. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this.
Also you have had good support from moderators etc; thanks to them too. :sad3:
Quoted for the truth.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Thanks for all the hardwork in the last 3 years Steve. Its boards liek this which prove that MG-Rover has a future.

Let be careful and not turn this into a wake

Lets hope that this is just a blip.

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
thanks steve since joining this superb site my life has changed for the better, i have numerous good friends all over the country now, many many aqaintences also, i have travelled up and down the country to meets, organised lots of meets, being made a mod was an honuor in its self also, and you taking time out to bring the s.v to the last waterman meet made a lot of people very happy (lol and jealous). whatever happens to mgr, i hope this site will continue , and for all you memebers who do not subscribe to the site, get ya wallets out :) thanks steve.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Likewise Steve. I have changed so much in the last year and a bit having been a member on this board.

How many 18 year olds can say they will remain loyal to the bitter end and further? Well its thanks to this and a-r.co.uk , that I can :)

Thankyou :grouphug:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, thanks Steve.

I don't generally say much on these boards, although I am always hanging around and it's like an extension of the family!

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
Always has been and I have no doubt will continue to be the best MG-Rover enthusiasts site on the net.

Done every one proud m8.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts