MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This is the first ever post into an online forum for me so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong...

I have just bought an MG TF 160 in Trophy Blue on an 02 plate. When I say just bought I mean I have had it now for four days!

Just gotta say I have already fallen in love with it and look forward to every drive I now have to take lol...

I previously owned a Vectra 2.2 SRi and in fact sold that to accommodate the MG. I never wanted to join any group/forum to 'chat' about the Vec, but after only four days, I can't wait to meet (online or otherwise) likeminded people. I have read several of your forums and have gleaned much information. I really am not a petrolhead and am not sure of my own input, but just want to offer what I can and to well....quiz you guys really!

I do have a couple of questions, as I suspect most new MG owners do, but I'll either join or create new threads and discuss there.

Great to meet you all, oh and thanks in advance for your help! lol..

Regards,

Jayzilla

·
Registered
mg_tf
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers to you both. Gotta say this is an ace forum! So many helpful people and a great way to chat about the ice breakers we all enjoy!

Be seeing you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts