MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post. I have just bought a Rover 75
1.8 Connoisseur SE 4dr Auto and just noticed on other similar cars there is a "75" badge on the back just bellow the number plate. The one I am collecting on friday does not seem to have one. There is a picture of it below in the link.

http://www.perrys.co.uk/used_choice?ID=DRMFBJ04P3400DV&car_id=8931426

I cant remember if I noticed one when I took it for a test drive.

Thanks for any help, can't wait till Friday.

Nick Hoare

·
Registered
300 Posts
You should have a 75 badge dead centre under the rear numberplate since it is a facelift model. All facelift models are supposed to have a badge there.
Smashing looking car by the way and a pretty good price!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Yes you should definitely have a chrome 75 badge that doubles up as a boot opener handle. They often come up on Ebay, and any Xpart dealer will be able to order one for you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nick Hoare said:
Hi all, this is my first post. I have just bought a Rover 75
1.8 Connoisseur SE 4dr Auto and just noticed on other similar cars there is a "75" badge on the back just bellow the number plate. The one I am collecting on friday does not seem to have one. There is a picture of it below in the link.

http://www.perrys.co.uk/used_choice?ID=DRMFBJ04P3400DV&car_id=8931426

I cant remember if I noticed one when I took it for a test drive.

Thanks for any help, can't wait till Friday.

Nick Hoare
Hi Nick

Sorry, I cant help you with your badge problem although I am sure it should have one.

I just wanted to say what a gorgeous looking car and what a price too! I can feel a henkering for a facelift model coming on.

We are supposed to be having our kitchen and bathroom changed in a couple of months. Do you think the Mrs will be a tad annoyed if I spent the money on changing my car instead?!

By the way, welcome to the club!

Regards.

Rob

·
Registered
rover_75
83 Posts
Hi Nick
Welcome to the club,and enjoy you're beautiful 75,just thought i would point the meet at Beaulieu the perfect opportunity to show off you're new pride & joy.
Gary

ps Sorry Nick I didnt realise you were so far away but if can make see you there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts