MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Rover 620ti
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been after some black floor mats for the 600, unfortunately these are NLA on rimmers and they only have rubber or beige, i have a couple of sets of beige ones that i was going to try and dye, but the more i think about it the more i'm realising its a stupid idea.

So does anyone here have a set of genuine black material (not rubber) floor mats for a 600 stashed away they would be willing to let go of? Failing that can anyone recommend a good aftermarket set of tailored mats? all the ones i have tried before, even the expensive ones have never quite compared to the genuine mats from any brand.

On a related note has anyone ever tried dyeing floor mats before? id imagine it would probably look fine to start off with but after a week or 2 of use the beige would start coming back through again, that and the vinyl trim around the outside wouldn't dye very easily either

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sorry, no ideas, but if you find a source please let us know as I too could use a set.

I wonder if Rover ever did a beige interior for the Ti :eek:

·
Registered
Rover 620ti
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as i know they did not, all Ti models came with the half leather seats with the dark patterned cloth which was always teamed with the grey dashboard

It wouldnt be too difficult to fit a full biscuit interior to a Ti, but that isnt really my cup of tea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts