MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just got my hands on one of these babies, is there a fitting guide anywhere or is it so straightforward that even a chump like me can manage it? (with cumpulsory swearing and loss of knuckles of course!)

Your advice gratefully recieved...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Supersonic said:
Hi

Just got my hands on one of these babies, is there a fitting guide anywhere or is it so straightforward that even a chump like me can manage it? (with cumpulsory swearing and loss of knuckles of course!)

Your advice gratefully recieved...
Heh heh, you will be leaving your knuckles behind!

I did mine through the inspection cover (obviously removed the grille first!!). Only takes about 30 mins or so.

Kris

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Perry you're a star!

I did note however that there was an item missing from the list of tools req'd...

........Biiiiggg hammer!!!

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Supersonic said:
Thanks Perry you're a star!

I did note however that there was an item missing from the list of tools req'd...

........Biiiiggg hammer!!!
Thanks but the true star is Rob Bell with that excellent site!!!

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Rob Bell said:
Cheers Perry - you're going to make me blush! :lol:

:beer:

I am only conveying the truth!!!
The site is "όλα τα λεφτά" (all the money) as we say in Greek slang!!!

CONGRATULATIONS once again Rob!!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! what a difference!!

Fitted it Sunday morning by just taking the cage cover thingy off. 30 mins, no swearing & all knuckles unscathed.

The noticeable difference is probably because it is pt 4 of 4, i.e. the combination of the TB, X-power zorst, K&N filter & de-cat pipe. Sounds good & the car just wants to go!!

Bring it on!!!!!

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Supersonic said:
Wow! what a difference!!

Fitted it Sunday morning by just taking the cage cover thingy off. 30 mins, no swearing & all knuckles unscathed.

The noticeable difference is probably because it is pt 4 of 4, i.e. the combination of the TB, X-power zorst, K&N filter & de-cat pipe. Sounds good & the car just wants to go!!

Bring it on!!!!!
So the result is noticeable?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts