MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, due to separation having to sell the pride and joy. Here are the details :-

Light blue Conn SE Auto. 98000 miles, Diesel, Auto, Cruise Control, E/W, E/Mirrors, Parking sensors, Blue Leather interior, Heated Electric memory Seats, On board computer, Alloys, Elec Sun Blind, CD Multichanger, MFSW, All the usual toys. Got receipts for most major repairs and vehicle recently serviced. Mot'd till end Oct 2010 and some tax left.

Since I've had the car I've had the ECU redone due to dreaded Plenum issue (lesson learnt there), fuse box replaced and wired, brakes and discs, brake pipes, gearbox pipes. Under bonnet pump. Springs and anti roll bar link also done at last mot.

Car is excellent and I dont want to sell but needs must I'm afraid. (Will through in the Haynes Manual as well!)

I've got it advertised elsewhere for £2400. Prepared to accept £2100 from a forum member in recognition of the assistance I've had over the years from you guys.

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Iain

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi there, yes still for sale - have now got my other car so have reduced to £2000 to sell it quickly. It's advertised on s1 cars website. If I could figure out how to do pics I would stick them up here but there are 8 on the s1 site.

Easy to find as its the only diesel conn se auto i can see for sale - the rest are all 1.8 head gasket clubs !

http://www.s1cars.com/cars-for-sale/detail.cgi?vid=2832042&ri=1

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there, yes still for sale - have now got my other car so have reduced to £2000 to sell it quickly. It's advertised on s1 cars website. If I could figure out how to do pics I would stick them up here but there are 8 on the s1 site.

Easy to find as its the only diesel conn se auto i can see for sale - the rest are all 1.8 head gasket clubs !
Here is the link to the s1 website that has the photo's and details of the 75..... http://www.s1cars.com/cars-for-sale/detail.cgi?vid=2832042&ri=1

Thanks

Iain

1 - 6 of 6 Posts