MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I pull over so a bus and a couple of lorries can pass on the other side... new silver disco drives up 2 inches behind and starts bibbing me! Got to the end of the road and as i knew... about 100 cars waiting to turn right! really held the muppet up didn't i?

Thing is, i don't know why some of the drivers think they can ram everyone out the way... doubt i'd notice another dent in my 214, they certainly would!

Just one of a couple of incidents with them since i've been back on the road this week

Ahh... how the tables have turned. Ban them! :D

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
I was nearly a 4x4 owner, it was a Mitsubishi Pajero 1995 2.5 swb.

but then I was going to use it off road as well, and I dont mean two wheels on the kerb, I mean upto the bottom of the doors in mud off road.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I went and drove a Jeep at the weekend. I won one of them Jeep trials. They are awesome machines. We done some proper offroading ( as much as they'd let me lol ) I really don't understand why people in Cities own them. The chances are they'll never understand what they can do.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
They are tits but there is a sticker I want

"I may be slow but I'm still ahead of you"

When they bib - slow down, be annoying/generally creative in ways to annoy them..... when they try to overtake ram your foot down (autos rule for this) so they are stuck heading for bollards. They soon have to change underwear

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I'm a bit biased since I've owned one ,and I will have another Land Rover one day (hopefully the latest Defender).

I don't think anyone is more arrogant and agressive on the road than an Audi Tdi driver ,even X5 drivers can't match them.

They truly are in a league of their own ,NOBODY else even comes remotely close IMO.

·
Registered
230 Posts
They are tits...
They appear not to be the only ones. See below.

When they bib - slow down, be annoying/generally creative in ways to annoy them..... when they try to overtake ram your foot down (autos rule for this) so they are stuck heading for bollards. They soon have to change underwear
Streetboy,

If you were stopped to allow uncoming large vehicles through I cannot see a problem. Tailgaters can be annoying but if you concentrate on controlling the space in front of you they shouldn't affect your safety. I have to agree it is frustrating when people sounf their horn implying that you are driving correctly when it is they who have the problem.

Problem is when one careless/recless driver meets another (see above). That's when accidents happen.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I'm a bit biased since I've owned one ,and I will have another Land Rover one day (hopefully the latest Defender).

I don't think anyone is more arrogant and agressive on the road than an Audi Tdi driver ,even X5 drivers can't match them.

They truly are in a league of their own ,NOBODY else even comes remotely close IMO.
The car that strikes the most fear in me is that steel-wheeled terror that they call....

...the BMW 316i :err:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts