MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meade DS2102AT-TC computerised (GoTo) refractor telescope £150.

4"/102mm (approx) refractor on a fully automated motorised mount with 2 eyepieces, red-dot finder-scope and set-up compass/level accessory. Compatible with all standard 1.25" eyepieces and accessories.

Explore 30,000 items in the handheld controller database, simply select the object and the telescope automatically points you in the right direction.

Bought in Dec 06 for use away from home and no longer required. Boxed with accessories, instructions and planeterium software.

Buyer preferably collects, but please contact to discuss delivery/alternative.

Attachments

·
Registered
27,730 Posts
I had one of these but it was a reflector, superb pieces of kit. Especially the computer when it looks for Planets :D

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Almost decided to keep it myself as it's so easy to zip around the sky finding objects of interest when time is short, but I just don't have the space to keep it and my 6" reflector. In the end I decided I'd rather have a bigger one than an electric one!

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
When I get a new digi cam, I'm going to try and start experimenting with Astrophotography, so was interested. I think I'll hold off and get one with a EQ mount though, something I need apparently.

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Final price cut, available for one more week before I ebay it (with this reserve).
£120

1 - 9 of 9 Posts