MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be selling my old SDi just after Christmas with a brand new MOT. Car is charcoal grey metallic, 5 door has a Rover 25 rear bumper at present to rear (colour matched to car) 115K - 90 of that motorway as first and only previous owner drove from Bromsgrove to Wiltshire every day. I've owned car for 3 1/2 years. Full service history, recon turbo 2 years ago which has done under 10K, new airflow meter same time. This is a really nice looking car, just ripe for a project. I my view the best 200 MK3, having the direct injection intercooled 105bhp 210Nm engine as opposed to the 'normal' 90bhp 220. 0-60 9.8 secs, 30-50 in 4th in 7 secs - almost twice as fast as the lesser 220. Group 7 insurance and 50mpg easily attained.

Offers, or would appreciated anyones idea of what to ask for it

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
220Sdi spec

Remote central locking, electric windows, electric sunroof. Metallic paint (charcoal grey, great colour really suits the shape) MG ZR rear bumper and number plate lamp (if anyone wants to swap these for standard Mk3 Rover Items I am open to swapsies!) Perforated leather Vi steering wheel, that's about it really, oh and BRM style mesh grille (proper stuff like the MGs not cheapo mesh)

These are group 7 insurance, pretty good for the performance

I am in Wiltshire, just off junction 17 of the M4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts