MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, not an owner….yet,
really like the standard kit and price of the zs 1.0 manual, having a test drive next Thursday (in an auto as my local dealer does not have a manual in stock!) quick question how hot/sweaty does it get with this “leather effect” interior? is it the same or a lot worse than real leather?

·
Registered
mg_zs
15 Posts
Hi all, not an owner….yet,
really like the standard kit and price of the zs 1.0 manual, having a test drive next Thursday (in an auto as my local dealer does not have a manual in stock!) quick question how hot/sweaty does it get with this “leather effect” interior? is it the same or a lot worse than real leather?
It can get very hot in the sun and after a long journey I do find the back of my shirt is rather damp. I've not had real leather since I had an old Humber Sceptre so can't really compare the real and artificial.

·
Registered
mg_zs
20 Posts
Hi I also have a 2018 MGZS with the leather seats and yes my back gets quite wet an a hot day but dont be put of as the are good for the money, can't be two bad as I have a new ZS on order.

John m1efp

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have found in the recent hot weather it reminds me of my early motoring days seats hot to touch I have reduced the direct sunlight when its its parked by fitting the optional rear sun blinds and using a sunshade in the windscreen don't let it put you off i'm on my 4th MG think of the savings made against other cars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts