MG-Rover.org Forums banner

2005 Drivers report

786 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Sprinter 
#1 ·
Has anyone read this years Driver Power report?

Just been looking through the first part, position 100 to 16, And no sign of our lovely beauty's :)

Is this to say that ours is fairing better then the might B*W Z4 and the MX-5 ?

#4 ·
sorry mods but ... this really was a TF owner asking if anybody knew where the TF was in the list.

I spotted that the ZT was in 15th and added that comment.

Nobody else on here seems to care where the TF is on the list - and I don't blame them at all. It will be interesting to see if there are more replies later in the day.

#5 ·
Sprinter said:
sorry mods but ... this really was a TF owner asking if anybody knew where the TF was in the list.

I spotted that the ZT was in 15th and added that comment.

Nobody else on here seems to care where the TF is on the list - and I don't blame them at all. It will be interesting to see if there are more replies later in the day.
If you read the intro you'll see that not every car is on the list: it depended on the number of replies and they stopped presumably at the top 100.

Therefore there are no KIAS, Perudas CRs etc. But every Honda owner in the UK must have responded.

It's a bit hit and miss but MGR's showing is commendable by any standards.

#6 ·
xerif said:
If you read the intro you'll see that not every car is on the list: it depended on the number of replies and they stopped presumably at the top 100.

Therefore there are no KIAS, Perudas CRs etc. But every Honda owner in the UK must have responded.

It's a bit hit and miss but MGR's showing is commendable by any standards.
It wasn't my question. I understand how the survey works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.