MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents last pre-facelft 75 had front and rear mudflaps, the new one they've just bought has neither. I can't find any in the online shop, is that because they don't exist or becuase I'm looking in the wrong place? I've found rear ones.

Also a query about floor mats. The mats from their old 75 don't fit the new car, or rather the locking stud things are different on the drivers mat on the new car. Which part number should I be looking for in the online shop because there are several different mats and no way of determining which model they're for.

·
Registered
mgb
1,452 Posts
The Online shop has the rear mudflaps in the 75 section, and the front ones in the Tourer section, as far as I know the fronts are the same, but the rears are different for the saloon and the tourer. Maybe different pre and post facelift as well.

Can't help with mats I'm afraid

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Raykay said:
The Online shop has the rear mudflaps in the 75 section, and the front ones in the Tourer section, as far as I know the fronts are the same, but the rears are different for the saloon and the tourer. Maybe different pre and post facelift as well.

Can't help with mats I'm afraid
It says on the shop description for the tourer only :dunno:

·
Registered
mgb
1,452 Posts
According to the Rimmer Bros. website the fronts are the same, Part no: CAS100730, rears are different - saloon CAT100860, Tourer CAT101310 (facelift rears CAT100861 & CAT101311)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts